We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login with your social network credential;
- We collect it automatically when you use our products and services.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Online Activity Tracking
- We collect information about your activity in Epsy applications for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files.
- We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site.
We may provide Personal Information to non-Epsy companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Additionally, when you complete a purchase with Epsy service, we share your submitted shipping address and phone number for shipping purposes only. This information is shared with the entities fulfilling and shipping your order, such as the merchant and the shipping provider.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
- We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Epsy entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Epsy.
- We require non-Epsy companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.